Here at KYD we love our wonderful members – you are the reason we can continue to publish great Australian writing, including this week’s Queensland Showcase. That’s why, to say thanks for your support, we’re giving all new and current Queensland-based KYD Members the chance to win a double-pass to Queensland Theatre’s Hedda, a re-imagining of Ibsen’s Hedda Gabler.
Queensland Theatre is Australia’s third largest theatre company. Presenting an annual season of the best theatre from classics to contemporary international and Australian work, the Company leads the nation in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander theatre, education and youth participation, regional engagement, and the development of stories and artists. The last production in the 2018 Season sees Paige Rattray (Black is the New White, Scenes from a Marriage) direct Logie Award-winning actor Danielle Cormack (Wentworth, Rake) as the Hedda we’ve all been waiting to see. Hedda is on from 10 November–8 December in Australia’s newest venue, the Bille Brown Theatre.
To be entered into the draw automatically, simply purchase a new KYD Membership from just $17.50. Current members, simply email your name and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Queensland Theatre’ to enter.
KYD Membership offers you:
- Full access to premium member content, including the complete digital archive
- Weekly curated emails delivered direct to your inbox
- Automatic entry to members-only giveaways
- Entry to the KYD Unpublished Manuscript Award and the KYD New Critic Award
- Discounts on all tickets to KYD Writers’ Workshops
- Discounts on all KYD manuscript and short story assessments
- Invitations to members-only events and parties
- Ability to submit and pitch your writing
- Warm-fuzzies for supporting independent Australian publishing!
Entries close midnight AEDT Sunday 18 November.